The success and quality of work directly depends on qualification of the specialists and work attitude. High production indices and reliable reputation of OOO KIP-ELEKTROMONTAZH is greatly attributed to highly professional engineering staff. Expanding our business locations and technical horizon of our company OOO KIP-ELEKTROMONTAZH continuously improves labor conditions and invites specialists of the following professions:
- Construction electricians with specialized education or work practice not less than 3 years. Work on rotation and in Volgograd.
- Welders. Job requirements: specialized education and practice in pipeline welding. Manual arc welding of the pipelines of all categories. Subject to job interview and practice exam.
- Technical supervision engineer. Job requirements: knowledge of AutoCAD, Microsoft office (Word, Excel). Technical education. Knowledge of construction norms and regulations. Job duties: formalization of as-built documentation, signing of KC-2, KC-2, technical supervision of construction and assembly works, inspection of performed scopes of work, approval of design changes, analysis of detailed drawings. Work on rotation and in Volgograd.
- Logistics engineer. Continuous flow of supplies, reduction of inventory costs. Procurement and delivery of materials. Interface with suppliers. Participation in preparation of tenders; analysis of prices; improvement of planning and optimization of costs; arrangement and verification of invoices for supplies.
- Budget officer. Job requirements: knowledge of legal framework of the State Itemized Cost Estimate Standards, Territorial unit costs, Federal unit costs, understanding of construction and assembly work principles and production techniques. Experienced use of Grand-Smeta software, estimates calculation, justification of unit rates. Issue of KC-2, KC-3. Higher education.